Sunday, May 31, 2009

Somthing Special

Hello to all of my friends,

Its been a while..huh? Well in a way that's good, because usually when I post something It has to do with me being sick. But not this time.... I had the most wonderful blessed thing happen to Brian, Wyatt and I. We met my liver donor's mom and dad today. They were so wonderful. I will be posting some pictures of all of us soon and telling you more about my precious time with them. But I just couldn't wait to tell all of you. So keep and eye out for some great pics soon. WE love all of you. And I am doing great.

Always,

Bethani

7 comments:

TRC Rockers said...

Oh my word, I thought you were "announcing" something else! :) However, it must have been a very special moment for both you and the donor family. Love you tons girly!

James Wilder said...

You'll have to tell us all about it!

Misty @ Random said...

Praise the Lord! Glad to hear that all is well!

Anonymous said...

It just blesses my soul to see how well you are doing. God is faithful. Love you. Karen

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful to hear - and wonderful to hear from you. Love ya.

Marjorie Renison said...

Bethani and Brian,
You have been continually in our thoughts and prayers. Glad you're doing better. You are a real inspiration to us. We're anxious to hear and see pictures of the meeting with the donor family. I'm sure they will be comforted to know such a wonderful person received their loved one's liver. We love you! David and Marjorie

P.S.Wyatt is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Sherah Hyler said... I got caught with my hands in the cookie jar. I have been convicted of a feloney for steeling over 19,000.00 from my last employer. I was hoping to get away with it but got caught and now have 120 days to spend in county lock-up and 3 years probation. At least I got to keep the stuff