Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hosptial Again

My dear friends,

Well here I am once again in my second home. j/k I've been here so many times that it feels like it. I was admitted into the ER here at UCSF last night late because of severe lower abdominal problems, nausea and throwing up. My liver #'s we in the 1oo's. Ouch! not good. But as of this morning my #'s seem to be a little better. The doctors seem to think that the high amounts of medications that I take may have caused some toxicity in my system causing all these problems so they are going to slowly lower my med's. I was also dehydrated. They plan on watching me closely to day and then running some tests starting tomorrow. Such as, CT scans, Liver Biopsy, upper oscopy and colonoscopy.. so I'm up for some interesting stuff. The nausea has lessened due to a medication they have been giving me. But as of yet they are still not sure what is up with me! so here I am just waiting trying to feel better. My spirits are up and I am trying to be optimistic. Once we find out anything that is more solid we will let you know. Please continue to pray for us though, its not easy being here again.

We love all of you

Bethani

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl...
you know who :)
love ya
thinking about ya!
GET OUT OF THERE SOON!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet Bethani: Keep your faith up sweetie. God is good, and you are his child. Just know that our whole family is praying for you everyday. Luv u bunches. Tricia O.

Vonney said...

girly!!! Hurry up and get better so we can have you over for dinner!! I even promise to cook something non spicy!!!
Love ya!

TRC Rockers said...

Bethani,
You always have such a wonderful attitude about the whole ordeal! I'm sorry you're ill again :( I know your baby and honey will take good care of you!

Kim said...

We are praying for you Bethani, for a full and complete recovery! Kim Marquez
p.s. I miss Wyatt in nursery!

Anonymous said...

We're praying here in Lake Havasu.

Jana Allard said...

Prayers going up, healing coming down. Love you!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Praying for you Bethani. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Bethani,just want you to know that Revival Tabernacle here in santa maria are praying for you and your family. we will be waiting to hear about your victory. Love you all sis keyes

Anonymous said...

Beth,Brian & Wyatt~
May God give you special strength during this time. Please know that our church is praying for you guys. I requested special prayer for you at our Sunday Night service. Remember that his strength is made perfect when our strength is gone. He will carry us when we can't carry on. May God's wings pick you up and carry you, once again through this trying time.

We love you,

Josh, Candace & Chloe

James Wilder said...

Bethani - glad you are staying optimistic. God is faithful and your healing will be complete. Love both of you. Now get all those crazy-sounding tests done so you guys can come home!

James & Emily Wilder

Anonymous said...

hey bethani just wanted you to know that I love and miss you and you are always in my prayers. hope to talk to you soon.

~chachie

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
you have a big day today!
i'll be praying that all these tests go smoothly.
we love you guy's....hang in there!

Kristin Cupoli-Batman said...

Bethani,

Our prayers and love are with you and your family during this difficult time. We are believing in gettting good news and that God directs your doctors! Hang in there -- We love you.

The Cupolis and Eric, Kristi, Kaitlyn Batman

Anonymous said...

Love coming to you, Bethani, Brian and Wyatt. You are in our prayers. Many hugs from Phoenix. Christie, Drew and the babies.

Anonymous said...

Hey there... Praying for you.. Love you ..

~Evekyn