Sunday, April 27, 2008

My God always comes through

All my dear friends,

I first want to apologize for taking so long to get back to all of you. The last few days in the hospital were really tough. But.... I am now out of UCSF! thank God!! It was so hard for Brian and I to be back in that place. Although we are thankful for all the help they have given us. In my last rejection in Dec. UCSF gave me 5 treatments of (OkT3) this time they gave me 7. It took a real toll on my body so the recovery has been a little harder. But I made it through. I've been out of the hospital for a few days and am beginning to feel a little better. I've lost all my weight again. I had finally made it up to 115 (I know that does not seem like much) but for me it was. Unfortunately I'm back down to 103 so I've got some weight to gain! The doctors are not sure what caused my liver to go into rejection once again, but it could be contributed to my youthfull immune system and stress..who knows? but we caught it in time. They have once again upped my medication but feel confident that my liver will be okay. Please continue to pray for a quick recovery. Thank you for your continued prayers.

We love you all

Bethani, Brian and Wyatt R.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus!!! What a good report!!! You've been on our minds a lot. We will continue to pray for you & your family as you gain your strength (& weight :0) back. Please keep us posted as often as you can, but don't stress about it. :) We love you guys and will look forward to seeing you again soon. CLC is a great place to recover; we'd love to have you come. See ya, Stan, Tanya & kids

Anonymous said...

Bethani,
I am so very happy to hear the good news. Take your time and think positive. You will be back to your old self and your recent weight in no time.
We love you and are hoping recovery time will be quick and free of painless. And of course, Oregon is also a great place to recover! :) Feel free ANY time to call on us if you need anything.
In our prayers,
Jeremy, HollySue, and baby Mullings

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!!

We are keeping you all in our prayers.

Faith Tabernacle, Exeter CA

The Demyan's

Karen J. Hopper said...

So thrilled to hear that you are out of the hospital, and on the road to recovery. Please take care. We love you so much - and are praying.

Jen said...

So glad to hear you are doing okay.
I think of you sooo often and am praying for you.
Lots of love from Reno,
Jen Payne

Unknown said...

Bethani, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent problem, but happy to know you are progressing. Didn't know about it until today.

I will continue to pray for you.

Blessings, hope and love,

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

iluv2prshim said...

So glad you are doing better. Thanks for the update. You are continually in our prayers!
Nathan and Ronda Hurst

Jana Allard said...

I never doubted God would come through again for you and I am glad to hear the good report. Now on to hamburgers, french fries, and milkshakes. LOL Love you!

Rachel Schneider said...

Bethani and Family,
I have continued to pray for you and your family. You are always in my thoughts!
Rachel

Sam & Sharla Ogden said...

Praise God!!! We were so excited to read the good report that you are back home and recovering. We will continue to pray for God's strength for you, and his continued hand of healing upon you. We miss you guys and will continue to pray for you all.

Sam & Sharla Ogden

Anonymous said...

Bethani,
Our God is so good. Glad to hear the good report. We will continue to lift your name in prayer for a speedy recovery.

Love,
Art& Rosa Hodges,III family

Carol Connell said...

Hi Bethani,

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital. We have been praying.

Love,
The Connell Family

Anonymous said...

Thank God, you made it again!! What a true miracle you are! And what a gorgeous little boy Wyatt is on the Easter pics you sent us! All our love!! Susan Hill

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you, Brian and Wyatt when you came up to Redding. You are ever ingrained in our prayers and the life long struggles you face. God is always on the thrown. Chin up and all.

Chris and Kellie Miller...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethani,

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better! You and your family continue to be in my thoughts & prayers.

Love you!
Vanessa